They say that Canada has two seasons – Winter and Construction
Hahaha but it’s true. We are finally back in the construction season. Are you ready for your next renovation?
What are the questions that have come up as you have considered the project?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I afford to do it all in one stage?
- How long will I have to leave my home?
- How much inconvenience will there be if I stay? (Because there is always some inconvenience.)
- Have I talked with my favourite contractor and does he have time for my project?
- What are my real needs? (This means completing this new kitchen before August 20 when Jeff and Jackie get married and have the reception at the house, or someone who can work with our morning routine. The kids don’t like to get up on time and the house is always a nightmare in the morning, so we need someone who can start once we are out the door at 8:30 am instead of 7 am, after I’ve managed to get the kids out the door.)
These are all things to consider. Contact us to see how we can you get ready for your next renovation